Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday, March 15, 2010

This design is so interesting to me. It looks to be made up of only type and colour. There are a few images within the larger image, which was probably hard to design. The typefaces used look to be sans serif. That choice was probably strategic because the sans serif typefaces used create a smooth texture for the face.

I personally think that the designer did this design based on an image because of the realism but I could be mistaken. I like the use of the white type on the navy blue background which adds to the illusion of shape, light and shadows.

The most detailed part of the image happens to be the eyes and the area around them, which I knew would be the case from previous teachings. All in all, the image is amazingly detailed ad designed really well.


This image can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment