Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday, March 26, 2010

In my previous posts, I have been ranting about the great type design shirts that I have found and how great they are buy then I came across this baby. This has to be the worst t-shirt design that I have seen in all my searching and browsing through many racks of shirts.

There are so many things wrong with it that I don't even know where to begin. The actual type is unreadable. I had to read the caption in order to find out about what the shirt was supposed to say. The huge gaps in between the letters to force the whole design into the shape of a square is atrocious. The designer obviously doesn't know that they should go smaller, not larger.

The designer is obviously an amateur one or was just having a really bad week when this was done. Its actually an illustration compared to the actual t-shirts that I previously have posted but in my opinion, the illustration should be better than the real thing.



This image can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment