One of my many part time jobs is McDonlads so its n surprise that when I was asked to think of a logo, it was the first one to pop up. Here's the question though; what makes it so rememberable? Its no that its so amazing that no one could duplicate it or that its so different, so what is it? Is it the advertising? Even after the movie Super Size Me McDonalds is still alive and in spite of the recession, doing quite well. I can attest to them using direct male to deliver coupons to residents but what else do they do and why are they so effective? The red and yellow was obviously chose to be bright, children friendly colours while I am not sure why the golden arches were chosen. The whole thing is a bit confusing as to why it works but we all know that it just does.This image can be found here.

No comments:
Post a Comment